The iOS version of the software controls the whole platform on the iPad. A user can enlarge, reduce, move, and close the video window with touch screen. The software also supports query for various types of information and provides real-time preview retrieval on video sources. WYSIWYG switch operates with under 0.5s switching time and displays the video (on monitor screen) with the video wall simultaneously. The software also provides large screen control, signal source management, preview and feedback display, preset generation, built-in program library for existing device control, text and Logo editing. (not cover the new peripheral development).
- The iOS version of the software controls the whole platform on the iPad. Provides large-screen control, signal source management,
preview loopback display, preset management customization, device control for existing device library, and text and LOGO modifcation.
New peripheral driver customization and development are not supported.
• The video window can be operated by touch screen. Dragging a video source to the video wall will automatically create a window for the video source. Clicking on any video window activates it, and it can then be dragged freely on the screen. A user can enlarge, reduce, move, and close the video window by two-fnger operation on the video window, or by double-clicking the video window.
• The software also supports query for various types of information and provides real-time preview retrieval on video sources. A user can input his search keyword in the search box to fnd all the signal sources containing the keyword, as well as a screenshot of the software functions.
• “What-you-see-is-what-you-get”. The fast switching operation can be conducted by a wireless touch management terminal. The image can be previewed accurately and timely on the wall after being dragged into a window, avoiding push signal error. The switching time is under 0.5 seconds, and the image displays (on monitor screen) with the video wall simultaneously.
• The large-screen display wall is able to create presets for various scenarios and applications. Examples of those scenarios include emergency command mode, report exercise mode, daily working mode, etc.
• When needed, it can be switched quickly to a particular preset from any management terminal, meeting the requirements of the scenario and situation.
• For the microphone, amplifier, and other audio field equipment, the software supports real-time level monitoring and control. It has one-button recall function with simple and reliable operation. It restores the operation with a single key stroke when a problem occurs, ensuring stable conferences.